!!! IMPORTANT UPDATE re: TESTBOOST !!!
The testosterone booster we recommend is now TESTOGEN. The links to TestBoost that are present on this page have been changed accordingly.
We constantly review and update our own information and experience, hence why a product can be replaced in our recommendations like this.
The satisfaction of our readers is the most important factor to us. Check out Testogen and let us know what you think.
It’s Testosterone booster time again, and we’ve been searching for and testing some of the current best sellers and highest rated products to find one we get the most out of.
TestBoost is one of those products, and it turned out to be an interesting one – partly because it should appeal both to the bodybuilder and the man concerned with low testosterone levels.
The ingredients are combined within a formula which has been designed to optimize the user’s natural testosterone production as well as boost it to a performance enhancing level.
We asked our well trained people and their associates to use it alongside their regular training and our findings are detailed throughout this review.
First, let’s look more closely at the product.
What Exactly is TestBoost?
TestBoost is an oral capsule supplement manufactured under the Nature Lean umbrella company; a well established producer of quality health supplements.
The name gives away the purpose of the product. Testosterone boosters are becoming more and more popular, given the increase in related research and development.
This one delivers a comprehensive formula to the user; a combination of essential micronutrients and more exotic ingredients.
What are Highlighted Benefits of TestBoost?
By interacting with your natural – or endogenous – testosterone production cycle, TestBoost claims to increase your overall levels of testosterone helping you to achieve:
- Greater Muscle Growth
- Increased Fat Burning
- Improved Mood and Vitality
- Heightened Sex Drive and Enhanced Sexual Function / Health
How Does It Work?
There are several ways by which TestBoost can work with the body to increase its production of testosterone. It can:
- Directly heighten testicular response to Luteinizing Hormone, the messenger that signals the sex organs to manufacture testosterone. This results in higher testosterone output
- Increase the hypothalamic release of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating
- Hormone (FSH) which in turn stimulate / signal the manufacture of testosterone
- Increase Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) to boost the anabolic pathways even more.
- Reduce Prolactin (which depletes testosterone levels).
- Reduce aromatase activity (conversion of testosterone to estrogen), thereby increasing free testosterone and minimizing estrogenic effects such as gynecomastia (male breasts) and excess water retention.
TestBoost’s ingredients are detailed below, along with their inclusion rates:
D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) – [1,800mg]: D-AA can increase testosterone by almost 50% in as little as 2 weeks. It does this by increasing LH and FSH release which in turn signals a testosterone increase.
Fenugreek – [100mg]: Fenugreek has a long-standing and respected position amongst the bodybuilding community for its multitude of benefits. It increases testosterone, without the a concomitant increase in estrogen. It can also help regulate blood sugar and reduce fat.
Vitamin D3 – [5200 IU]: Low levels of this vitamin are associated with low levels of testosterone. Working indoors and spending less and less time in the sun (due to other risks), many people don’t get enough D3.
Zinc – [11mg]: The beneficial potency of zinc should not be underestimated. Getting enough from diet alone is difficult for billions of people. Yes billions.
And yet, Zinc is an essential micronutrient – and one that has the power to give you a strong testosterone base. Zinc deficiency can be considered a global epidemic today, even though only 10mg a day can optimize your testosterone levels and put you one step further to achieving ultimate vitality.
Magnesium – [200mg]: Magnesium and Zinc are sort of buddies and go well together in certain quantities. TestBoost has a good ratio. Interestingly, one study involving martial artists showed that magnesium can boost levels of free testosterone.
Mucuna Pruriens – [200mg]: Studies have demonstrated this exotic bean can elevate levels of both testosterone and growth hormone.
BioPerine – [10mg]: A patented form of pepper, BioPerine can increase the bio-availability and absorption of all the other ingredients in the blend. It presence in supplements these days is almost a given.
Why Use TestBoost?
Something which separates this product from much of the dross that sullies the supplement market these days is that it contains full strength dosages of the active ingredients.
Also, and this sounds rather obvious, but it will definitely work to at least optimize your testosterone production. There are many many products which contain some decent ingredients but at pathetic doses.
If you are a bodybuilder, strength athlete, or just generally sporty and active, then TestBoost can boost your testosterone above and beyond your natural production. This allows you to recover and grow from your training.
Secondly, but of equal importance, if you are in your 30s or over, it will work to optimize your resting testosterone production, helping you to function at your best.
We experienced no adverse side effects and neither did any of the people involved in clinical trials with the included ingredients.
People with medical conditions or those taking medication should still seek advice from their doctor if they are considering any supplement.
Purchasing, Shipping and Guarantee
Nature Lean offer several packages to make your money go the farthest.
TestBoost is available to all major countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia and those in Europe.
The icing on the cake is the option of FREE worldwide shipping and a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Click here to view special offers now
- Jalali GR et al. Impact of oral zinc therapy on the level of sex hormones in male patients on hemodialysis. May 2010
- Kilic M. Effect of fatiguing bicycle exercise on thyroid hormone and testosterone levels in sedentary males supplemented with oral zinc. Oct 2010
- Kilic M et al. The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc. Feb-Apr 2006
- Gemma D’Aniello et al. D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality. Oct 2012.
- Topo E et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Oct 2009.
- Gupta A et al. A proton NMR study of the effect of Mucuna pruriens on seminal plasma metabolites of infertile males. Jul 2011
- Shukla KK et al. Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Dec 2009
- Pilz S et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Mar 2011.