GH Stak is a human growth hormone (HGH) providing supplement distributed by the American company MuscleLink. Unlike most other supplements designed to trigger the release of HGH, GH Stak does not come in tablet or capsule form. Each box contains 40 sachets of effervescent powder.
Supplements designed to trigger HGH release are sometimes marketed as anti-aging products, but they can offer untold benefits to muscle-seeking bodybuilders, who are often willing to ignore the marketing bias if they believe a particular product will help them achieve their personal goals. There need be no confusion over GH Stak though—this one is being marketed primarily as a bodybuilding supplement.
For better alternatives to this product, try our reviews of the best HGH Boosters by following the link below.
What is GH Stak and how does it Work?
GH Stak contains a blend of amino acids chosen for their ability to boost HGH secretion.
HGH is a naturally occurring hormone manufactured by the pituitary gland. Its prowess for stimulating muscle growth is well known to members of the bodybuilding community, but the body’s ability to produce HGH subsides after adolescence.
HGH production then continues to dwindle with each passing year, making it more difficult for bodybuilders to gain and retain muscle. If it works in the way MucleLink says it will GH Stak should be able to stimulate the pituitary gland and help get things back on track.
GH Stak Key Ingredients
Each (2 sachet) serving provides 180mg of sodium, 600mg of potassium, and 3.65g of a proprietary blend.
The GH Stak Blend contains:
- L-Glutamine: Studies show supplementation with glutamine can significantly increase HGH within 90 minutes of consumption.
- L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate: In one study 15 men were given supplements of 1200mg of L-arginine L-Pyroglutamate combined with L-Lysine hydrochloride (also included here) and the researchers noted a significant rise in the men’s HGH levels at 30 to 120 minutes after supplementation.
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride: As already mentioned, L-Lysine Hydrochloride can be an effective HGH releaser when it is combined with L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate.
- Anterior Pituitary Powder (porcine): There is a certain amount of evidence to suggest pituitary powder may be able to raise HGH levels and help improve muscle tone.
- Glycine: The HGH boosting ability of Glycine is supported by a study entitled “Stimulatory Effect of Glycine on Human Growth Hormone Secretion” which resulted in the researchers concluding: ‘The facts demonstrated that glycine is one of the stimulatory agents inducing the pituitary gland to secrete HGH’.
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid: More commonly known as GABA, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid has proven its worth as a HGH booster in many scientific studies.
- Stevia Extract: A sweetener.
GH Stak Customer Feedback & Testimonials
Customer feedback is hard to find, but GH Stak appears to be a hit with customers.
GH Stak Health Considerations
GH Stak contains potassium, which may interact badly with some medications. It can also aggravate some medical problems, so consultation with a doctor is to be advised. GH Stak is probably not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
GH Stak Availability and Pricing
GH Stak suppliers can be hard to find so it is probably easiest to purchase the product from the company’s online store. The RRP is $99.95, but this is usually discounted to a more reasonable price of $69.95.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
There is a high probability that supplementation with GH Stak will help raise HGH levels and boost muscle growth, but the use of a proprietary blend is somewhat of an issue because if the inclusion rates are too low the abilities of the ingredients used will be severely hindered.
GH Stak looks good, and it may produce the desired results, but if it fails to do so there is no money back guarantee so strong consideration is advised before deciding on GH Stak over a competing product.
If you’re looking for a rock solid alternative to GH Stak, go no further than our summary of the best of the HGH boosters. Follow the link below.